Join us as we celebrate Super Moms everywhere with a special Pop-Up Cake Shop on Saturday, May 7 @ the SAAAC Autism Centre.
We know how incredible mothers can be. That is why we are celebrating Mother’s Day with incredible cakes and desserts created by celebrated chef John Fedinand of Vanilla En Glaze.
A Great Cause
All funds raised through the event will go towards supporting SAAAC’s employment program, which supports young adults with exceptionalities gain job readiness skills to pursue employment opportunities post-high school.
Here is what to expect at our Pop-Up Cake Shop:
- taste some amazingly delicious cake slices and desserts from our partner Vanilla En Glaze
- shop for Mother’s Day at our Goodness Gift shop
- explore the SAAAC Creative Art Gallery and see unique unique art pieces created by students from SAAAC’s visual arts program
- experience a wonderful music performance by students from SAAAC’s music program
- Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: 11AM – 2PM
- Masks will be mandated
Craving Cake? Pre-Order Today
If you are looking for some great Mother’s Day cakes, you can now pre-order some incredible specialty cakes created by Vanilla En Glaze. Check out our *pre-order form*, make your order, and pick it up at our event. Orders should be made by Tuesday, May 3 @ 6:00 pm.